Exotic Green Indoor Plant Pink Syngonium in Ceramic Pot
Reference: EGSPCC_Cream & Cookie
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Exotic Green Pink Syngonium Natural Plant is also known as Nepthytis or arrowhead plant. This is an easy to care plant that is well adapted to indoor environments and enhance the beauty of the area around. This natural plant contains pink and green color beautiful leaves which can grow even in low light or little direct sunlight.
|Pot Dimensions L(inches)||4.5"|
|Pot Dimensions B(inches)||4"|
|Pot Dimensions H(inches)||4"|
|POT Color||Cream & Cookie|
• Ideally keep them at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening Indirect Sunlight.
• DO the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
• DO check the coco peat before watering. A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. Ideally water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply
• Put manure every 6-8 months for better result
• DON'T give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves might get burn
• DON'T over water your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering
• Avoid temperature shock for better growth.